MIMISUSAN

Born a Kentucky babe, became a Georgia peach, a wife, a mommy and a grandmommy, but ALWAYS a Suth'n belle. Sugah, I shooah hope y'all enjoy mah rambl'n, bless yuh hahts! Membah now, cum back to see meh!

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Forty-one years and I hope for many more

Today is our 41st anniversay and I can hardly fathom that! It is amazing that at such a young age I chose a wonderful man. We've had a fantastic marriage with the road bringing us to this spot in the journey full of twists and turns. I don't want to redo the trip but I also don't want it to ever end.

Made today on our 41st anniv.



Flowers from the Mr. to the Mrs.

7 comments:

The J's said...

Happy Anniversary to the two of you, and wishing you wonderful years ahead!

Mommabelle said...

Happy Anniversary!

Y'all must have been married a LONG time before I was born!

Ethel said...

love the flowers and the pot!! and the picture of you two is very nice...Happy Anniversary to a beautiful couple..41 years is a wonderful "accomplishment"!!!!

Anonymous said...

How can it be? You were radiant that day and you two still make a beastiful couple. I love you both.

Lani said...

So sweet. I hope I get to say the exact same thing in oh... let's say... about 28 years. Congratulations, you two. Wishing you many, many more.

All American Family said...

Happy Anniversary to my favorite Aunt Susan and Uncle Kenny!

Anita said...

A Belated Happy Anniversary!