MIMISUSAN

Born a Kentucky babe, became a Georgia peach, a wife, a mommy and a grandmommy, but ALWAYS a Suth'n belle. Sugah, I shooah hope y'all enjoy mah rambl'n, bless yuh hahts! Membah now, cum back to see meh!

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Whutsup with this PC anyway?

My PC is challenging me and I'm sick of challenges! I had to bring my camera over to Mother's house and download pictures. Tomorrow I guess I'm going to have a visit with the geeky guy from Geek Sqd. There were about 20 over last night and my sis provided pizza for the gang. I love pizza but almost never eat it due to the DH not eating gluten. Actually my stomach told me last night that it is glad that I don't eat it very often either! My brain hasn't gotten the message yet! :-) Wait, maybe my stomach was talking about that rice crisy bar I made with the kids on Fri. night. I'll have to try another slice of that to determine which the stomach was referencing!!

Jimmy W, Ken, sis


Mother, Ken

1 comment:

Anita B said...

Hey- I'll just betcha that if Jimmy was there, Mary was somewhere nearby, too??