MIMISUSAN

Born a Kentucky babe, became a Georgia peach, a wife, a mommy and a grandmommy, but ALWAYS a Suth'n belle. Sugah, I shooah hope y'all enjoy mah rambl'n, bless yuh hahts! Membah now, cum back to see meh!

Sunday, December 13, 2009

The age old question....



"what's for dinner tonight, honey?" We have a family food/recipe blog that you might want to check out here. I'm waiting right now for my niece to post a cake recipe that I hear is fabulous. And, while you're at it Shelley, how about that perfect pecan pie recipe..it was the best!

3 comments:

Anita said...

shugah- all I care about is the asparagus...
drool

The J's said...

Your food posts always make me drool, and inspire me to work on presentation! I'm with Anita...I LOVE asparagus!

Ethel said...

just checked out the food blog! i'm going to put a link to it up! yummm!