MIMISUSAN

Born a Kentucky babe, became a Georgia peach, a wife, a mommy and a grandmommy, but ALWAYS a Suth'n belle. Sugah, I shooah hope y'all enjoy mah rambl'n, bless yuh hahts! Membah now, cum back to see meh!

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas 2009

Ken and I spent Christmas Eve and Day with our daughter, Tamara
and her family. On C'mas Eve they opened up their gifts from
their Australian family. The kids were so excited. The wrist
watches were a hugh hit. On C'mas morning Isabelle crawled
into our bed real early and wanted to chatter but I
caressed her face and she dropped off to sleep
again...thank goodness! At lunch more of the family
came over and also a couple/kids who are friends of
Tamara and Brendon. Wonderful food and now I am SICK
of eating! Did I say that we just had Mexican food
with daug/family tonight. Oh well, I WAS sisk of
food. Time cures that feeling real quick it seems!


These are the pictures made on C'mas Eve.

Tracking Santa!


Isabelle's new watch


Joseph's new watch


A diary with LOCKS and b'gum making kit.



Barbie..she has just started collecting dolls


Hydrogen fuel rocket


Tamara's new purse


Brendon's chef apron and mitts



C'mas morning.

A slinky in the stocking


Joseph got a cuddle partner to help with the transition of
sleeping without sister. He told me at bedtime on C'mas Eve
that he had one of Mom's pillow and it smelled like her,
so that helped!


The note attached to the cuddle bear.


Tony waiting on dinner.


Kelley and Lora
.

Granny/Lottie, Laurie, Edison and Oz


Becky and Steve


Kelley and kids





Smoked turkey missing, but you can see rib roast, creamed potatos,
sweet potato souffe, broccoli salad, buttered carrots, crowder
peas, squash casserole, dressing and giblet gravy.



Dessert buffet. Sour Cream Pound Cake, Italian Cream Cake,
Choc. Pudding Cake, Layered cake with Fudge Icing. On side table were
Fruit Tarts, Rice Crispy Snicker Bar Squares and Fruit Cake. Oh
dear, that just made me burp ('cuse me) to type that sentence!

2 comments:

The J's said...

oh my! I shouldn't have read this right after dinner today! I was already full, and it made my tummy hurt to see all this scrumptious looking food!
I'm loving the "sleep buddy" and the note!

Lani said...

Oh my yum. It looks like you had an absolutely LOVELY Christmas. So cozy. And I keep meaning to tell you what beautiful grandchildren you have.