It feels good to have the ironing basket empty! To be honest I haven't cleaned out those drawers. My Mother called and said she'd been having pain in her chest, so I had to follow-up on that. Even though I think it is muscular in nature I didn't want to leave her alone, so she is here at our house until at least tomorrow evening. At 92 1/2 we don't want her subjected to a lot of unnecessary medical tests/intervention. She is an exceptionally strong lady, physically and emotionally.
MIMISUSAN
Born a Kentucky babe,
became a Georgia peach,
a wife, a mommy and a grandmommy,
but ALWAYS a Suth'n belle.
Sugah, I shooah hope y'all
enjoy mah rambl'n, bless yuh hahts!
Membah now, cum back to see meh!
Saturday, February 20, 2010
Accomplished...sorta
It feels good to have the ironing basket empty! To be honest I haven't cleaned out those drawers. My Mother called and said she'd been having pain in her chest, so I had to follow-up on that. Even though I think it is muscular in nature I didn't want to leave her alone, so she is here at our house until at least tomorrow evening. At 92 1/2 we don't want her subjected to a lot of unnecessary medical tests/intervention. She is an exceptionally strong lady, physically and emotionally.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Looks spiffy. I always admire someone who is willing to iron. I don't. At all. Ever. Sorry about your Mom. I hope it's nothing serious.
It looks great! I'm working on my office--another day & I should have it done!
"Thumbs up" for unnecessary medical intervention!!
Greetings to your mom!
Looks wonderful. Makes me want to take the jump and learn how to tile... my laundry room would be so much brighter if I had nice light tiles on the floor.
oooh, i'm jealous. one day i will have a beautiful laundry room. at least i'm not in the dungeon of a basement like i was at my old house. hope your mother is ok.
Lovely!!
I have said since day one when we bought our home that my "wash room" as we call it, is my house' barometer. When it is clean the whole house feels better.
It is the one room that really sold me in the first place, and I can't believe I have not got it perfected (it has been almost 7 years already). Especially because with 4 kids still home I spend a lot of time there!
Your curtain is adorable and I need floor like that too.
Yay for a completed room!
Lovely!
I left a comment just now, but it dissappeared...so if it comes up somewhere later don't be surprised! (I am still swimming around lamely in this tech-world)
Our Wash Room as we refer to it is my house barometer, and we all feel better when it is clean! It is the one room that really sold me on this house when we bought it 7 years ago...I need to get in gear and really perfect it! With 4 kiddos still home, I still spend a lot of time there.
Yay for a completed room! You have inspired me.
impressive!!! wonder how your mom is feeling?
i'm doing ironing today...you're being inspiring!! good job!!
Post a Comment