with my sweetie!

THE DRIVEWAY
Remember me showing this picture of my front driveway on Saturday, and telling you that by Monday it'd be clear?
Well lookie here folks. This was made today (Monday). You've gotta love our weather here! It was a cold, windy day with the high temp only 39 and a low of 24...but no dirty, sloppy snow hanging around! It comes, we enjoy it, the reporters have a field day with it, and then it's gone! The picture is made from the bottom looking up, whereas the snowy one was made from top looking down.
3 comments:
I'm jealous. You have a clean road. I wish all our snow would just disappear. But it keeps hanging around. More in the forecast too. Your sweets look yummy.
Wow...just look at all those goodies. Chocolate covered strawberries...truly the best!
It's been one crazy winter, hasn't it?
Oh wow... I want to try my hand at those sweets. They look lovely and I bet they taste divine. I'm also liking the picture of you two sweethearts. Happy Belated Valentine's Day, you two! Looks like you did a better job at celebrating it than we did this year. Craig says my Valentine was Mexico. Ha.
Post a Comment