MIMISUSAN

Born a Kentucky babe, became a Georgia peach, a wife, a mommy and a grandmommy, but ALWAYS a Suth'n belle. Sugah, I shooah hope y'all enjoy mah rambl'n, bless yuh hahts! Membah now, cum back to see meh!

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Shoot Me Week 5




Another great meme brought to us by Carin at Forever In
Blue Jeans. Every Thursday post of picture of you with
a child, spouse, friend or even by yourself. If you are
thinking this challenge is too hard, then this is exactly
the challenge you need. Do you have thousands of pictures
and you are in none of them? How is that good to your
children or loved ones? It’s time you got in the picture,
you’ll be glad you did!


My mother-in-law (a sweet lady) with me

2 comments:

Darcie said...

I am so glad you are doing this challenge, and I am so glad I found your blog on Lani's sidebar...I lost it(your blog) in my blogroll.

I also noticed your picture with Jeremy...please give him a special hello from our clan. He was a special person in our state(TN) when we lived there and it is so good to see his smiling face.

Anonymous said...

Looks like two sweet ladies to me. :) Glad you enjoy one another. I have a sweet mother-in-law, too, something I didn't really think about when I got married... just got very lucky!