MIMISUSAN

Born a Kentucky babe, became a Georgia peach, a wife, a mommy and a grandmommy, but ALWAYS a Suth'n belle. Sugah, I shooah hope y'all enjoy mah rambl'n, bless yuh hahts! Membah now, cum back to see meh!

Thursday, February 18, 2010

One of the last frontiers to conquer

I've been telling you about my cleaning/de-cluttering projects around the house. Well, I have 2 areas left and by Sat evening I intend to have the laundry/sewing room looking spiffy! The clothes in the laundry basket will all be ironed and the counter is going to be cleaned off. And those cabinet doors that are closed..they'll be neat as a pin inside!

3 comments:

Lani said...

And such a good feeling that will be. It looks spiffy to me already. I'd better not post pix of my laundry room. I think I need intervention.

Anita said...

How'd it go?

ps- you have a beautiful home!

Mimi/Susan said...

It's ONLY 3:52 here. I haven't even started on this room! I've been putting away all the "stuff" that I pulled out of those closets. I just finished that and sat down with a snack before tackling the laundry room. I can see light at the end of the tunnel, but my back is unhappy with all of this work!