MIMISUSAN

Born a Kentucky babe, became a Georgia peach, a wife, a mommy and a grandmommy, but ALWAYS a Suth'n belle. Sugah, I shooah hope y'all enjoy mah rambl'n, bless yuh hahts! Membah now, cum back to see meh!

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Week 11 of 52



Another great meme brought to us by Carin at Forever In
Blue Jeans. Every Thursday post of picture of you with
a child, spouse, friend or even by yourself. If you are
thinking this challenge is too hard, then this is exactly
the challenge you need. Do you have thousands of pictures
and you are in none of them? How is that good to your
children or loved ones? It’s time you got in the picture,
you’ll be glad you did!

This picture was made a week ago of me with my niece-in-law, Sarah. Before she married and took the same married name I have, she was a Pistorino, and lived in the city known for it's famous political family..yes, the Kennedy's.

1 comment:

gkey said...

What a lovely photo.
I need to remember next time I am with a sweet niece (I have several)
to have someone shoot us together. I have more of that sort of thing when they were little girls, now they're grown up and mostly live far away....
thanks for the inspiration (again)