MIMISUSAN

Born a Kentucky babe, became a Georgia peach, a wife, a mommy and a grandmommy, but ALWAYS a Suth'n belle. Sugah, I shooah hope y'all enjoy mah rambl'n, bless yuh hahts! Membah now, cum back to see meh!

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Week 9 of 52



Another great meme brought to us by Carin at Forever In
Blue Jeans. Every Thursday post of picture of you with
a child, spouse, friend or even by yourself. If you are
thinking this challenge is too hard, then this is exactly
the challenge you need. Do you have thousands of pictures
and you are in none of them? How is that good to your
children or loved ones? It’s time you got in the picture,
you’ll be glad you did!

This was made 5 minutes ago by my grand daughter, when I realized I needed a week 9 picture pronto! No time to "fix up"!

4 comments:

The J's said...

Ah! one of the best :) (Were you at a tea party??)

Anita said...

Yup- it's a nice one- so natural.

And yes, Maxine, she was... of course, with comment moderation and all, this is a very helpful and such like answer on my part but you know me- I like to babble! ;)

Anonymous said...

:) Something tells me you are going to love having those grandkids around, even though the circumstances are tough. My younger bro. & fam. just moved back in on my parents property for similar reasons.

Ethel said...

ahh.. hi cutie pie! love your mug ;-)