MIMISUSAN

Born a Kentucky babe, became a Georgia peach, a wife, a mommy and a grandmommy, but ALWAYS a Suth'n belle. Sugah, I shooah hope y'all enjoy mah rambl'n, bless yuh hahts! Membah now, cum back to see meh!

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Week 13 of 52



Another great meme brought to us by Carin at Forever In
Blue Jeans. Every Thursday post of picture of you with
a child, spouse, friend or even by yourself. If you are
thinking this challenge is too hard, then this is exactly
the challenge you need. Do you have thousands of pictures
and you are in none of them? How is that good to your
children or loved ones? It’s time you got in the picture,
you’ll be glad you did!

Mr. Gasser left cold N.D. for a few weeks in the sunny south during our spc. mtg. We enjoyed getting to know Glen during the years he spent in Ky. This was made last Sunday.

6 comments:

gkey said...

Dear Standing in Special company,
I don't think we know him, but my neice in ND does I imagine.
Really nice photo!
love,
Another one who values special times together like this
in
NE

Darcie said...

Would he be Richard's brother? We are looking forward to our specials in just a little over a week now.

Mimi/Susan said...

Yes Darcie, R's brother.

Anonymous said...

I like how you say "this picture was made..." Is that a southern expression? I've just never heard it referred to like that.

Neisha said...

we enjoyed hearing Richard on Wednesday for our special meetings. We go to Sunday meeting at Richard's parents home

Anita said...

Nice to see my old friend, Glenn! Still smiling!