MIMISUSAN
Born a Kentucky babe,
became a Georgia peach,
a wife, a mommy and a grandmommy,
but ALWAYS a Suth'n belle.
Sugah, I shooah hope y'all
enjoy mah rambl'n, bless yuh hahts!
Membah now, cum back to see meh!
Monday, December 13, 2010
Week 49 0f 52
Yes, I know I'm several days late in posting this. I will NOT do a weekly photo challenge next year. Maybe a monthly challenge?
What do you call someone whose mother is Ukrainian, father is Dutch, who was born in Canada, lived most of their youth in Florida and their 20's in New Hampshire? Oh, and their 30's in Ga. I call him Darrell. Or my friend. If I want to give him the big head I might call him Mel. As in Gibson. Do you see the resemblance? This picture of me with Mr DeGroot was taken last Sunday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
ummm...you had me confused! I was thinking "is it really Thursday already??". Seriously. Thought I'd missed a day or two somehow.
Nice photo - love how you give little interesting tid bits of info. about various and sundry friends of yours. ;)
dear Friends in high places,
He is probably nicer than MG eh?
Special to highlight your friendships this way.
love,
Friends "from all over", make life more interesting.
in
NE
Good for you!
Wow, #49...you are getting there!
I'd call him a pretty typical N American with a background like that! ;) Nice pic!
Post a Comment