MIMISUSAN
Born a Kentucky babe,
became a Georgia peach,
a wife, a mommy and a grandmommy,
but ALWAYS a Suth'n belle.
Sugah, I shooah hope y'all
enjoy mah rambl'n, bless yuh hahts!
Membah now, cum back to see meh!
Thursday, December 2, 2010
Week 48 of 52
Another great meme brought to us by Carin at Forever In Blue Jeans. Every Thursday post of picture of you with a child, spouse, friend or even by yourself.
Joseph got to use the camera this evening to take the photo for this challenge. He fumbled with the camera for a minute trying to figure it out (he can figure most things out in 1 minute or less! that is unless it's things like...oh, say putting toys away. Now back to the subject at hand.). As soon as he took the picture..I was checking email by this time..he squealed and said "Oh no Mimi! You don't want this picture!" I looked at it and said "Yes, we do! Your silly Daddy is going to be blogged!" I guess boys will always be silly boys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
haha, that's great!
:)
Too funny! Way to go Joseph! ;) Brendon looks really young in this picture. I'm sure that will make him happy.
I totally agree...get the silly daddy in there.
dear Bunny ears,
That is great, the best kind....the kind that backfire a bit!
love,
Amused
in
NE
love it! nice to see you! i hope you keep these up even if it's not every week or whatever..just keep 'em coming! ( bunny ears included!!)
Post a Comment