MIMISUSAN
Born a Kentucky babe,
became a Georgia peach,
a wife, a mommy and a grandmommy,
but ALWAYS a Suth'n belle.
Sugah, I shooah hope y'all
enjoy mah rambl'n, bless yuh hahts!
Membah now, cum back to see meh!
Sunday, December 19, 2010
Week 50 of 52
Another great meme brought to us by Carin at Forever In Blue Jeans. Every Thursday post of picture of you with a child, spouse, friend or even by yourself.
I can hardly believe that this year has passed so quickly! As I'm late again with this challenge it means there are only 1 1/2 weeks left in this decade!!
I'm pulling from my older pictures once again. This picture was taken last April. I'm with Cami, who now calls herself a Georgia peach. She might call herself Mrs. Nodorft occasionally. She lives south of the gnat line, but close enough to me that we attended the same wedding (of my hubby's cousin once removed). I imbibe (tea) with her SIL, Martha, on a weekly basis. To be exact, it's virtual tea. Go figure.
PS: I just noticed a little coincidence. The man on the right side of the picture (just behind Cami's left shoulder) is also Cami. He hails from Michigan, has a last name of Clark, and lives in metro Atl. He is (by marriage) the uncle of Amanda, whose wedding we attended.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
dear in the Orchard,
Looks like 2 Georgia Peaches in good company!
love,
Weddings (and peaches)
in
NE
i love weddings! even though i eloped...but, you know that story. sigh.
anyway, sure would be nice to see you in person one day!! hee hee!
Love the pic of you and Cami! Haven't seen that lady in too long!!
Post a Comment