MIMISUSAN

Born a Kentucky babe, became a Georgia peach, a wife, a mommy and a grandmommy, but ALWAYS a Suth'n belle. Sugah, I shooah hope y'all enjoy mah rambl'n, bless yuh hahts! Membah now, cum back to see meh!

Friday, October 26, 2007

39 and counting



Ken and I celebrated 39 years of marriage yesterday. We went out to eat at Chops, a great restaurant in Atlanta, and decided that we needed to try this marriage thing another 20 years or so, before we can decide if it's going to work! We'd hate to rush to a decision! I made this picture with my new camera and hadn't figured out the self-timer thing-a-ma-bob yet, so I just held it at arms length! Today I got the self timer down. This is my third digital camera and it has the worst instruction booklet. If it were my first digital camera I would have been really defeated by it.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Congrats! 39 years is a long time (in my book), but I hope to make it there one day, too. Good job on the pic. You both look a day under 20! :)
Much Love!