MIMISUSAN

Born a Kentucky babe, became a Georgia peach, a wife, a mommy and a grandmommy, but ALWAYS a Suth'n belle. Sugah, I shooah hope y'all enjoy mah rambl'n, bless yuh hahts! Membah now, cum back to see meh!

Wednesday, October 24, 2007




You Are a Marble Cake



Eclectic, inventive, and peaceful.

You are never willing to accept what's "normal." You live to push the envelope.

You find it hard to make up your mind. You prefer to have everything you want, right away!


Maybe this is how I am, but marble cake certainly is low on my list of favorites! Gimme a good old chocolate sheet cake -this is a low maintenance gal here.

1 comment:

Karen said...

I was just visiting the Ciao Down site! Some very YUMMY looking recipes there, so I can see that I'll be in the kitchen for a while. Someone needs to post the Gary (or whoever's it is) recipe for hot artichoke dip. I remember having this at your house once, Susan, and it's delicious. Worth putting on the recipe site!