MIMISUSAN

Born a Kentucky babe, became a Georgia peach, a wife, a mommy and a grandmommy, but ALWAYS a Suth'n belle. Sugah, I shooah hope y'all enjoy mah rambl'n, bless yuh hahts! Membah now, cum back to see meh!

Thursday, October 4, 2007

HALLELUJAH!!!

My shopping excursion today for the MOG dress was successful : ) !! It is such a weight off my shoulders(too bad not off my hips and thighs). I got the color I wanted, the style I wanted and the exact fit for the body I'm living it. I wasn't happy about the price tag, but Ken didn't even ask me about that. I think he was so glad that I didn't moan again about looking for the dress. And on top of all that we got a tablespoon or so of rain, so all around a great day. I sure sound shallow! Let's chalk it up to giddiness.

4 comments:

Wrena said...

Hope to see photos of you in your new Dress, soon.
Thanks for stopping by our blog and actually being brave enough to say hi.

bradshelley said...

Glad you found a dress!

NO baby fever here---

Did you see that Alison is starting a blog?

Shelley

All American Family said...

new blog looks good...gonna post a pic of the new dress? ;)

Mimi/Susan said...

Sorry, no preview of the dress. I'll post a picture after the wedding.