MIMISUSAN

Born a Kentucky babe, became a Georgia peach, a wife, a mommy and a grandmommy, but ALWAYS a Suth'n belle. Sugah, I shooah hope y'all enjoy mah rambl'n, bless yuh hahts! Membah now, cum back to see meh!

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

You Are Cereal

Playful and lighthearted, breakfast is likely your favorite meal of the day.
(In fact, you're probably the type who sneaks cereal as a midnight snack.)
Your culinary skills are probably a bit lacking... and you are a sucker for junk food.
Some people accuse you of eating like a kid, but you prefer to think of yourself as low maintenance.

I couldn't sleep last night and, yes, I had a bowl of cereal!

2 comments:

Mommabelle said...

What kind of cereal was it?

Mimi/Susan said...

What is this, a confessional? It was homemade gronola, full of flax seed and dried fruits (aka Frosted Flakes).