Mother and Steve
MIMISUSAN
Born a Kentucky babe,
became a Georgia peach,
a wife, a mommy and a grandmommy,
but ALWAYS a Suth'n belle.
Sugah, I shooah hope y'all
enjoy mah rambl'n, bless yuh hahts!
Membah now, cum back to see meh!
Tuesday, October 2, 2007
Busy last week of Sept.
We were very busy the last week of Sept., but with my 'missing in action' camera I don't have much proof. They say a picture is worth a thousand words and I am a believer! We had a cake and ice cream birthday salute after mtg. Wed. night for Mother, who turned 90 on Thursday(how can I be 39?). On Thursday all of the family in the Atlanta area went out for a birthday dinner at Macaroni Grill. With convs. in Ky and Ga. being in Sept. and the unsure delivery date of the twins (1 1/2 hrs. before Mothers birthday--couldn't you hold off another 1 1/2 hrs. Lesha?!) we were unable to plan a BIG celebration, but maybe next spring we will be able to take a family trip somewhere special. No one can believe Mother is 90 and we all are hoping to inherit her good genes--of course she contributes it to Oil of Olay face cream. Are you listening Oil of Olay? She's an excellent advertisement!-- We attended an engagement party for Kelley and Lora on Sat. night and being Tamara and Teresa posted pictures of that I wont commit "picture right infringement".-- I continue to hunt for a dress to wear to the wedding that is MOG appropriate. Lora's mom's MOB dress is in colors that don't suit my skin tones, but in order to not clash for pictures, along with finding a dress that isn't cut down in the front to the belly button or down in the back to the hiney and, of course one that makes me look 40 pounds thinner---- well, you get the picture! Do I need to say that I'm still looking? I think I'm going to have one made, and I'll be able to take care of all the issues except the 40 lb. thing.Any suggestions? And don't mention dieting or exercise! Some of you out there understand the FA problem!! On another note, why not post a review of the recipes that you have tried from one of the food blogs. Teresa has already started. And yes Kristen, I too have to read about Marlboro Man every day. I even voted in one of her "name this picture" contest! PS: Is this a thousand words?

Mother and Steve
Mother and Steve
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment