MIMISUSAN

Born a Kentucky babe, became a Georgia peach, a wife, a mommy and a grandmommy, but ALWAYS a Suth'n belle. Sugah, I shooah hope y'all enjoy mah rambl'n, bless yuh hahts! Membah now, cum back to see meh!

Sunday, October 21, 2007

lights, CAMERA, action


Doesn't the kitchen look all festive for the fall? But it's not mine! This picture is made at our design center. I finally gave in and bought a new camera--and amazingly my old one hasn't suddenly appeared. I've been taking practice shots in different settings, in order to be familiar with the camera before the wedding(just 4 wks. away). The big news in the area is our water emergency. When we moved into this house 8 yrs. ago Ken decided to drill a well, thinking that it'd pay for itself in 5 yrs.--what a smart man I'm married to! We'll be smelling fresh and clean while everyone else--. All joking aside, it's a scary situation. Maybe we'll be like TX., in a bad drought one yr. and the next yr. wishing it wouldn't rain EVERY day.

No comments: