MIMISUSAN

Born a Kentucky babe, became a Georgia peach, a wife, a mommy and a grandmommy, but ALWAYS a Suth'n belle. Sugah, I shooah hope y'all enjoy mah rambl'n, bless yuh hahts! Membah now, cum back to see meh!

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter

Sunday the extended family gathered at my sister/bro-in-law's house for noon dinner and Easter egg hunt. Oh my, what at bunch of sugared up kids! But the making of fun memories! I really did a poor job taking pictures but I will post what I have as they will be fun to look at years from now. We sang happy birthday to Isabelle and Joseph, as this was their time to be with cousins during their extended birthday celebration. I'm also going to add a video so that we have extra memories captured.

Kelley & Lora


Isabelle & Joseph


Brendon, Tamara with Isabelle & Joseph


Kids table


Happy Birthday Isabelle & Joseph


After hunting easter eggs




No comments: