MIMISUSAN

Born a Kentucky babe, became a Georgia peach, a wife, a mommy and a grandmommy, but ALWAYS a Suth'n belle. Sugah, I shooah hope y'all enjoy mah rambl'n, bless yuh hahts! Membah now, cum back to see meh!

Sunday, April 12, 2009

One of the weakness's I've admitted to having

I've admitted to laughing when people fall. When I saw this video I laughed like the center anchor guy did! Enjoy.

4 comments:

Lani said...

I had a roommate like that. I fell down the stairs once and she sat and laughed at me. And I still loved her dearly. ;)

Ethel said...

that was super wobbly..she must have flexible ankles! very funny..thanks for the laugh!!!

Anita said...

I laughed, too... 'course once the anchors got to laughing that hard, it was impossible not to laugh. That last fall was amazing though! I'm just glad you weren't around to see me fall this winter! lol

All American Family said...

oh - now THAT'S funny stuff!!