MIMISUSAN

Born a Kentucky babe, became a Georgia peach, a wife, a mommy and a grandmommy, but ALWAYS a Suth'n belle. Sugah, I shooah hope y'all enjoy mah rambl'n, bless yuh hahts! Membah now, cum back to see meh!

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Tuesday supper and flowers

I'm leaving for Ky. tomorrow so this is the last meal I will post this week. We had roast, potatoes and carrots cooked in the crock pot plus tomatoes and cukes. I already have the leftover container ready for Ken to nuke tomorrow evening.



This flower pot has been so happy this summer. It is such a bright spot by the side door.

6 comments:

All American Family said...

oh my word - the flowers are beautiful!!

I'll be with y'all in spirit - Mom and Dad are on their way to our house tonight so they'll be a couple of hours closer tomorrow.

The J's said...

Have some great days! We will too!!

Anita said...

oo, I hope you're having great days in KY! You'll see some good old IN people! xo

Lani said...

Well look what I've been missing. Lots of FOOD pictures. Yum! And the grandkids are fantastic, I can tell. LOVE the picture of the cook and her cookie, too. ;) Have a good, safe trip. I'll be waiting to see what you cook up when you get back.

Anonymous said...

Susan, your meals all look pretty creative to me. And very healthy!

Drew's News said...

All this food is making me hungry!! You are welcome to come cook for us anytime -- we aren't picky!! :)