MIMISUSAN

Born a Kentucky babe, became a Georgia peach, a wife, a mommy and a grandmommy, but ALWAYS a Suth'n belle. Sugah, I shooah hope y'all enjoy mah rambl'n, bless yuh hahts! Membah now, cum back to see meh!

Monday, January 11, 2010

A blog that I think is "of note"!

I think that many of you will find http://unitedchildrenofveterans.com/
very interesting to read. It was featured yesterday in the Atlanta
Journal. I haven't read it all yet, but started by going back to
Nov. in the the archives and reading it in the order it's written.
This is written by the daughter of a Vietnam Veteran and in the
interview I'm learning little things about the war that I didn't
know, such as torture sticks, etc. There are several links to
organizations, people, etc. that I'm not interested in following,
but I've found the conversations with her father to be very
enlightening

1 comment:

All American Family said...

Thanks for sharing - I just got through readign all of her entries. Now excuse me so I can go take care of the kids I've been neglecting today. ;)