
Post a picture of YOU (yes YOU) with a child, spouse, friend or even by yourself every Thursday. You'll be glad you did!
This was made yesterday at the place that I spend 3 hours
(11-2 or 2-5) Mon-Fri. It takes me 20 minutes travel time each
way. Majken and I feel that we spend our life coming or going
from here! It's the last spec home we have in this subdivison,
but we do have 34 lots left to build on. Hopefully we won't have
to staff a sales center for those lots...as in maybe they will
all be PRE-sells! Dream on girl!
3 comments:
Awesome looking digs, there. When I worked, umpteen years ago, I helped design the work group layout for our office. The boss said, here's how much you can spend, here's how many units we need, go to it. I had so much fun replacing our ancient scratched up work tables and then doubly enjoyed using my own unit. That was the hardest thing to give up when I left... my beautiful workspace. Anyhow... history. :)
Great job!! Now - I must get my mug taken. hummm...I still have 30 minutes before Thursday is over. Nah...it can wait until tomorrow.
i'll try and post on the correct day next week! you're looking very involved there..were you by chance drinking some tea?
Post a Comment