MIMISUSAN

Born a Kentucky babe, became a Georgia peach, a wife, a mommy and a grandmommy, but ALWAYS a Suth'n belle. Sugah, I shooah hope y'all enjoy mah rambl'n, bless yuh hahts! Membah now, cum back to see meh!

Monday, January 25, 2010

Trip #1 down Memory Lane

I got my scanner working yesterday, therefore everyday this week I
plan to stroll down Memory Lane. I pulled a few albums out this
morning and have laughed, cried, oohed and aahed an awful lot! I'm
not going to post in any order. I hope the rest of the family
enjoys this as much as I'm going to!

I still melt when I look at this picture taken of Ken a few months
after we married. He is one more good looking dude (in my opinion!)



Made in St. Augustine, Fl. Me with Tamara and Kelley. BTW, I thought
I was fat back then. Fat? Where?



Becky(sister) and me in our back yard. Back then we played in those
kind of clothes!

5 comments:

All American Family said...

How fun.
1. yep, my Uncle is a handsome man!
2. ummm...nope, don't see any fat in that picture! ohhh...you would have to put up St. Augustine - I really DO miss that place. :(
3. would you look at the expression on Aunt Becky's face - hilarious!!

This was a fun stroll down memory lane with you!

The J's said...

AWESOME!! I agree with Kristen's comments (although can't relate to St. Augustine--)

Ethel said...

love old pictures!! neat to see these!! more more!!

Anonymous said...

Short red shorts, tank top, brown socks, tennis shoes ... and a big smile. I was a real 10 that day. :-)

Mimi/Susan said...

A little dorky looking, I agree!But look at that beautiful face!!