during the New Year week-end. Our activities revolved around family
time and food!
Dinner at Mother's house on New Year's Eve. Janet and James just got
to Ga. after their 16 drive, so we had a quiet "party"!

Healthy...zero grams of (trans)fat!

Makes your mouth water!

Siblings. Mother made this picture of us while we were looking
at pictures of the work project going on in Madisonville.

I cooked Mexican food for us on Friday night. Our daug and family
came out.
Brendon, Tamara, Mother(holding the Cabbage Patch Baby named
after her) and James.

Assistant chef Isabelle..Mother was "babysittinng" her doll so she
could help me cook! :-)

Chicken enchilades and beef tacos

Visiting around the table

Janet, Tamara, Mother, Steve(sorry for shut eyes and bitten
tongue Steve)

Looked at Daddy's picture as we walked to door...he was there with
us in our hearts.

On Saturday we went to the annual g2g featuring musicians from
around the area...especially the Thains, as there are so many
talented muxcians in that family.
Group shot of everyone that performed

Several Thains in this pix. L-R Huel T, Keawan T, David T, Mark
[with last name of Hobbs], and Ruel T

Keawan T...one more talented kid! Star of the show!!

Danny H, Jaclyn C and Annika H. I go to church with these people.
H stands for Hagy and C stands for Coleman.

After the g2g several of us went out to eat Thai food

J and J Coker

Phebe and Curtis...last name would be Megee

On Sunday we had our Atl. special mtg at the Marriott. This was made
during lunch. Shows our "guard" on his (think food and family)"lunchroom duty"!

Same theme. Becky cooked supper for us on Sunday evening. Mother was
supervising!

Janet got in on the supervising

Ken and his Dad

cousins Kelley and Mark listening to their Uncle James talk about
rodeo bull fighting or some such!
3 comments:
ooo..I like Nanny's blue glass in the first picture!!!
I don't remember getting my photo snapped, but I see it happened!
Thanks for sharing these. You KNOW I won't be seeing any from Mom!! ;) Looks like y'all had a great time.
A good time was had by all. Thanks
Post a Comment