early, only 10 days after she found out she was having more
than 1 baby. She had begun to suspect that she was having
twins since she felt miserable, and had felt great with her
first two!)

March 1977. Front: Alison, Teresa, Shelley age 2. Back: Mark 4,
Kelley,4 3/4, Timothy,5 1/2, Tamara, 6 3/4.

Janet and James wedding day 1973. Tamara was the little helper.

Atl. airport 1971. Steve, Daddy/Tamara, Mother, Susan, Ken, Becky,
Tony. I didn't remember my skirt as that short!
2 comments:
1. wow - umm, yep, she was big - and still officially had a month left! eee gads!
2. just look at those cute little kids
3. Mom still looks like she did then (except maybe a little different shade of hair??), but I wouldn't have recognized Daddy! I've never seen a picture of her wedding dress with enough detail that I could actually see that it had flower things on it. Thanks for posting this.
4. Were y'all taking Nanny & D-Doug back to they could go back to KY?.
I'm lovin' your stroll down memory lane!
Wow, do these 70's pictures bring back the memories!!
Post a Comment