The sun don't shine on the same dog's tail all the time
MIMISUSAN
Born a Kentucky babe,
became a Georgia peach,
a wife, a mommy and a grandmommy,
but ALWAYS a Suth'n belle.
Sugah, I shooah hope y'all
enjoy mah rambl'n, bless yuh hahts!
Membah now, cum back to see meh!
dear Memory helps the heart, This is a moving series of photos in tribute to your dad. My husbands dad was a vetran too, and this reminds me of when we lost him. It will be 18 years this October.
4 comments:
nice pix. The flag at half-mast and the house- is that where your folks lived? I was remembering the house a lot taller but it sort of looks right.
Enjoyed the photo essay but not sure I got it 100%. Your dad, right?
Yes. If you did mowing you'd have seen it from the back a lot...2 stories in back.
Remembering is good, I've decided.
dear Memory helps the heart,
This is a moving series of photos in tribute to your dad.
My husbands dad was a vetran too, and this reminds me of when we lost him. It will be 18 years this October.
love,
Heros. Served. Lived.
Died with honor
in
NE
Post a Comment