MIMISUSAN

Born a Kentucky babe, became a Georgia peach, a wife, a mommy and a grandmommy, but ALWAYS a Suth'n belle. Sugah, I shooah hope y'all enjoy mah rambl'n, bless yuh hahts! Membah now, cum back to see meh!

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Week 19 of 52




Another great meme brought to us by Carin at Forever In
Blue Jeans. Every Thursday post of picture of you with
a child, spouse, friend or even by yourself.


Do you think I'm going to do a "lesson" today on my subject matter? I would, if I knew anything I could "teach" about the subject! I will tell you that I had the first grandchild on both my and the DH side. I, like all new parents, was overwhelmed at the depth of love I felt for that precious baby...I was clueless. Little did I know that when I became an aunt, I'd feel overwhelmed with a new kind of love! This week I'm posting a picture taken on Mother's Day of me with that first nephew, Timothy Thad. Timothy is now...well,15 months younger than our daughter.


1 comment:

gkey said...

dear For The Love Of An Auntie,
Nice photo with your first nephew!
I bet he thinks you are pretty special too.

It was the other way around for me:
I got to be an auntie for the first time at 16. It would be another 7 years before our first baby girl was born.(she is oldest of 6)
Now I am blessed with 13 nieces and 8 nephews, and then adding in several 'greats', that makes it even more sweet. I am thankful for each one that made me 'auntie' over again.
love,
Never tired of being the
"Middle-Ant"
in
NE