
Another great meme brought to us by Carin at Forever In
Blue Jeans. Every Thursday post of picture of you with
a child, spouse, friend or even by yourself.
I've known this little "Sweet Home Alabama" babe since...
well, since she was a babe! She was the little surprise
bonus to the Mouzon family. Her sister, my dear dear
friend, S. Henderson, is named after me. Susan and
her DH, Owen, live in New Mexico and I get to see her
far too little. Susan was on a trip to Europe during
this seminar, so we didn't get to visit this time. Hazel
is all grown up now, married with a babe of her own,
and living in Canada. She was in Atlanta last week for
a seminar, and I got to have lunch with her on Saturday.
Without further adieu I present
Ms. Borys and Susan
1 comment:
Susan, I've been loving meeting all these special people in your life. What a fun "twist" to this "Shoot Me!" game.
Post a Comment