MIMISUSAN

Born a Kentucky babe, became a Georgia peach, a wife, a mommy and a grandmommy, but ALWAYS a Suth'n belle. Sugah, I shooah hope y'all enjoy mah rambl'n, bless yuh hahts! Membah now, cum back to see meh!

Friday, October 29, 2010

Our anniversary

Ken and I celebrated 42 years of wedded bliss on Oct. 25th. I can hardly fathom being alive 42 years, much less being married that long! I'm so thankful for the man I chose to marry, and love him like crazy!
We went out to eat at a wonderful restaurant called Aqua Terra.


Oct 25, 2010






Oct 25 1968. Isn't it amazing that neither of us have changed one iota?! I've always loved that chiseled face of his!





Crispy Tilapia with crispy wontons, red cabbage, peanuts, orange-aioli and wasabi.






Pumpkin Mascarpone Pudding and Creme Brulee


6 comments:

Alison said...

Oh Happy Day! Congrats to you both! LOVE the wedding picture!

The J's said...

Well, I see you've both changed your hair styles a bit, but other than that, nope, just the same! LOL!
Happy Happy Anniversary, and what a gorgeous wedding photo, and you're both still looking quite lovely together after "all these" years :)

Anita said...

Ditto the others: Happy Anniversary!!

Anonymous said...

It seems unreal that it has been 42 years since that day. A lot of water under the bridge. Mostly good years though.

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!! You were/are both beautiful people. Keep the memories coming!

JKLMNOP said...

Congratulations!! Thanks for sharing with us!