MIMISUSAN

Born a Kentucky babe, became a Georgia peach, a wife, a mommy and a grandmommy, but ALWAYS a Suth'n belle. Sugah, I shooah hope y'all enjoy mah rambl'n, bless yuh hahts! Membah now, cum back to see meh!

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Week 40 of 52



Another great meme brought to us by Carin at Forever In
Blue Jeans. Every Thursday post of picture of you with
a child, spouse, friend or even by yourself.

I'll be glad when this challenge is over, but WOW, only 12 weeks left in the year! Where did it go?
Tonight Isabelle, Joseph and I went to the neighborhood park. Isabelle is going to know how to use my camera well before this challenge is over. I am sitting in the wisteria covered gazebo in this pix. I hope you notice that I made the deadline this week! Have 15 minutes to spare too!!


2 comments:

Neisha said...

love the greenery around you and you in white sets yourself off. neat picture

gkey said...

dear winding down by the wisteria,

I would love to grow that here....not sure it will though.

Good to get back at catching up with my favorite blogs....i have missed you!

love,
gkey
in
NE