MIMISUSAN

Born a Kentucky babe, became a Georgia peach, a wife, a mommy and a grandmommy, but ALWAYS a Suth'n belle. Sugah, I shooah hope y'all enjoy mah rambl'n, bless yuh hahts! Membah now, cum back to see meh!

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Week 43 of 52



Another great meme brought to us by Carin at Forever In Blue Jeans. Every Thursday post of picture of you with a child, spouse, friend or even by yourself.

Take note..I'm on time with this post! Today Isabelle was a little under the weather, as in sniffling, so she stayed in her comfy robe a bit longer than usual. Meaning she stayed in it until her Mom said "get dressed Isabelle!" What's with Moms? They don't cut a sick baby any slack? When I was getting dressed to go to the office I asked Isabelle for her opinion on a scarf to wear today. We settled on this one because it has golden leaves that are quite "fallish" looking. It's nice to have a fashion consultant in the house, but sometime we "differ!"





2 comments:

Neisha said...

ah, cute picture :)

All American Family said...

awww...aren't you and Isabelle quite the beautiful pair - bath robe and all!