MIMISUSAN

Born a Kentucky babe, became a Georgia peach, a wife, a mommy and a grandmommy, but ALWAYS a Suth'n belle. Sugah, I shooah hope y'all enjoy mah rambl'n, bless yuh hahts! Membah now, cum back to see meh!

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Week 41 of 52

Another great meme brought to us by Carin at Forever In Blue Jeans. Every Thursday post of picture of you with a child, spouse, friend or even by yourself.


I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that this is the LAST post I'm going to do, until after I've done a "catch-up" post. I looked back and saw that the last post, other than this Shoot Me challenge, was on July 6! Goes to show that I've turned the challenge into a crutch! I'm almost a week late with this entry, but that's due to me following the doctors orders..as in getting a little chill time! This pix shows me getting some windblown chill time! I'm sooooo sorry that Ken only got a corner of my head in the pix...or maybe that was the cropping gone awry. What can I say.

6

3 comments:

The J's said...

haha, I DO think you need to take some lessons on your cropping skills....

and I know what you mean about the challenge being a crutch...

gkey said...

dear Chillin' in the Sun,

Kinda cool cropping actually!
I am wondering WHERE you are getting your "chill"?

love,
getting mine
in
New England

Ethel said...

ah..yes...and, i'm thinking it was a extra modest cropping hand that got a hold of this pic..but, what can i say?