This will be a busy week so will post an entry in case I don't have time again this week. This morning was mtg. on the conv grounds at Demorest(45 miles). Tomorrow is the funeral there for Mr. Taylor and then back again Wed. for conv.. Tuesday I have more stuff on the to do list than will get done! Surely ironing won't fall into the unfinished category! Tonight while sitting at the supper table hubby and I saw a first..deer resting in the yard. I've vented my feelings before about the over population of deer and won't do that again, but if the economy goes much further south I might open a butcher shop..just kidding! The pictures reflect the state of our family life in the general population in that the daddy is missing in action. The first 2 pictures were made from my kitchen window and the last 1 from my side door.
Mama Deer says "Whut you be doing?"

Baby Deer

Mama Deer says "c'mom baby, we're outta here"
No comments:
Post a Comment