Ten minutes before the Sun. PM mtg. started Peggy B.H. had a massive heart attack. Peggy is 2 yrs. older than me and she grew up about 2 hrs. north of where I did. On the week-ends Peggy, another friend , Susie, my 2 sisters and I would get together as often as possible...Peggy was always the life of the party. She married Lamar H. from Tn. and they have lived in Ga. most of their marriage. Peggy has been on life support all week. I wish I didn't have the visual in my head of her last minutes at Demorest.
PS: Peggy died at 8:25 this evening.
Peggy and Lamar
6 comments:
I've been wondering what happened. Probably seems impossible to believe... thinking of you.
Caring thoughts and sympathy are coming your way from Oregon. How difficult for you to lose a special friend so suddenly. I don't know either one of you; but I have "lurked" on your blog occasionally. Thanks for posting the picture of her and her husband. She glows as a precious jewel! I'm thankful for the bond we can feel for our friends miles away whom we have never met. "May they all be one....." In sincere sympathy. Sylvia
Just visiting your blog tonight - I am so sorry to hear you have lost your friend. May you feel the comfort of God more than ever now.
I'm sorry, too. She looks so kind, and fun, and strong. I know you'll miss her.
I'm so sorry! I can understand why it's taken a bit to post this!!
What a difficult loss for you. You will surely miss her presence. Every year many of God's faithful are called home. It brings Heaven a little bit closer as one by one our friends and family leave us here on earth. May God comfort your heart in this loss.
Post a Comment