MIMISUSAN

Born a Kentucky babe, became a Georgia peach, a wife, a mommy and a grandmommy, but ALWAYS a Suth'n belle. Sugah, I shooah hope y'all enjoy mah rambl'n, bless yuh hahts! Membah now, cum back to see meh!

Friday, September 26, 2008

Part 1: Demorest

The weather was in the 70's and everything was wonderful at Demorest(minus part 2 below). I had my large camera with me so I didn't take as many pictures this year. I'm going to try and learn from this, and remember to take a small one whenever I don't want to look like paparazzi. These have poor quality because of rushing to just snap a quick shot. A sample of pictures follow below. I try to show a cross section of the crowd for you out there that don't get here often.


Group picture


Cookie ladies: Darsha W, Carol D, Isetta B


Sven & Majken O, Johanna O. H


Vaughn E.


Tim G., Don & Faye F.


Art T


George H, Dale W


Norman S our Aussie visitor


Huel T, Lamar and Peggy H


Carol D


Scott R, our Montana visitor


Peggy H, Kathryn H(mother)


Jeremy B


John C, David B


Heidi M, Nancy S, Carol W, Peggy H


Shelley C, Teresa M with Alexandria

2 comments:

The J's said...

How fun to see G.H. (Ontario) in the photo above! He was at our home the year before he went into the work. He used to write the kids, but may keep in touch with Laura yet.

Neisha said...

Charles Vaughn use to be in our field before he went back to GA. We miss him greatly!