MIMISUSAN

Born a Kentucky babe, became a Georgia peach, a wife, a mommy and a grandmommy, but ALWAYS a Suth'n belle. Sugah, I shooah hope y'all enjoy mah rambl'n, bless yuh hahts! Membah now, cum back to see meh!

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Birthday Boy

Today is my husband's birthday(and also my nephew Tim's birthday). Ken is pictured here with his favorite little boy, Joseph. In the next couple of days I will do a post about the days at Demorest. It ended on a very sad note, following 4 wonderful days, and I don't feel quite ready to do a post.

5 comments:

The J's said...

Happy Birthday wishes!!
I got some notes today from T.W.'s funeral, even tho I didn't see familiar faces in the photos, I see some well known ones that had the service! I.R., B.B., S.M. & R.F.!

Drew's News said...

Happy B'day Ken! I knew it was Tim's b'day but didn't realize that ya'll shared the same b'day! It will be easy for me to remember though...it was 8 years ago today that I professed! :)

Mimi/Susan said...

All but SM are in the pictures

The J's said...

obviously if I would have zoomed in close on the pictures I could have figured that out before!! I'm so bad anyway at trying to put a name to someone, but once I had the names in front of me, then "viola", there they were :*)

Jorge and Debbie said...

Feliz Cumpleanos!! Hope you had a great day.