MIMISUSAN

Born a Kentucky babe, became a Georgia peach, a wife, a mommy and a grandmommy, but ALWAYS a Suth'n belle. Sugah, I shooah hope y'all enjoy mah rambl'n, bless yuh hahts! Membah now, cum back to see meh!

Monday, September 29, 2008

Birthday dinner

On Sunday evening the family came over for a delayed dinner celebrating Ken's birthday. The kids wanted to know how old Papa was when it came time for candles. I pulled out the standard "if I'm 39 and Papa is 4 years older how many candles do we need" story. I wonder how much longer they will buy into that?:) Anyway you will see 4 yellow candles and 3 blue candles, so they know their math! Too bad for Isabelle that I had my camera in my lap when she was "discreetly" enjoying the last little bit of her Ice cream/angel food cake!


3 comments:

The J's said...

What CUTE pictures!!
Love the "39" commentary...that's what goes on here too!

All American Family said...

I am so sorry Isabelle! You're going to have to put up with a lot from your Mimi you know! ;)

Happy belated b-day to Uncle Kenny...looks like he got to celebrate with his 2 favorite littl people.

Lani said...

Too cute! Happy Birthday, Ken!