
I'm back home again, after having gone home! Doesn't make sense, but it's true. The weather was perfect, the grounds were perfect, and the mtgs. were perfect. I'm not perfect. I didn't take many pictures this yr. as I had my larger camera with me and it wasn't so easy to slip it in the purse/pocket. The picture above shows my parents home place on the left and the old home place on the right. I lived in both houses. The old home that my sister/husband fixed up to stay in when they are there is out of sight, as I was standing beside it. Until this yr. it had been rented out. I was using my telescopic lens, so it looks "closer in the mirror" than it really is! Between the two houses shown there are 10 rows for parking with 5 lanes to pull through. Enough distance to make you think twice about "running up to the house" (my sister's)for a minute!
Congratulations are in order for my niece, Kristen(here) and her husband. Today at 1:28pm Kristen gave birth to Lia Renee, 6'14". She was born by C-section. Her name has the Spanish spelling for Leah, as her Daddy is of Cuban descent. Kristen asked me to post this note as she thought she might be "out of touch" for a few days!:)
3 comments:
Oh, oh, oh! Thanks for posting about Kristen's news. So exciting. And I LOVE the name. Glad you had such a good trip "home". ;)
So glad for the baby news, & enjoyed your "home" picture! Am wondering which one that was. Isn't it amazing so many going on at once, and brings a special meaning to "May they all be one..."
This is Madisonville.
Post a Comment