MIMISUSAN

Born a Kentucky babe, became a Georgia peach, a wife, a mommy and a grandmommy, but ALWAYS a Suth'n belle. Sugah, I shooah hope y'all enjoy mah rambl'n, bless yuh hahts! Membah now, cum back to see meh!

Monday, September 29, 2008

Part 3

Peggy died Sunday evening. Funeral service is pending.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My heart is with Lamar, Larry, and the Hughes children. They have had their share of diffcult time this last week. I will always remember the smiles and fun spirited person that Peggy was. What a special lady!! She will be sorely missed.

Lani said...

I'm so sorry.

Jorge and Debbie said...

The frailty of life. The picture on the Demorest kitchen with Lamar and Huel take on new significant. So full of life and laughter, as I always remember her, and now it's hard to fathom that she is no longer with us.