Trent and Amanda
Mr and Mrs Blevins

I love this captured tender moment (made when her bro. was singing to her)

Most of the time we saw this smile!

Sun evening several family members came over for the official birthday party for Isabelle and Joseph. Their party is always a week late, because their actual birth dates fall during spring break when most of their friends are on vacation. Brendon manned the grill and the weather was perfect for eating outside.

The yummy tres leches cake.

The evening entertainment?

Entertained by watching the new grand puppy play with his brother.
Kelley and Lora have added to their family. Kobe is their older Rodesian Ridgeback (maybe 3 yrs old). Polo is the 7 wk. old puppy.

As if we hadn't celebrated enough, we celebrated my birthday on Monday. I picked the menu and Tamara cooked. Both kids made cards for me. I don't know where they came up with that ridiculous number!

Back of card from Isabelle.

Card from Joseph.

Back of card from Joseph.

I didn't want a cake made because I knew there would be lots left over for me to eat. I wanted to go real highbrow, so chose McDonald ice cream cone!

Tuesday I met with my neighborhood arts and crafts group. We've been meeting for 6 years and have changed regular attendees several times. I took my camera for the first ever pictures of our group. The 3 of us shown are from the founding group. The lady on the left (red hair) was a cheerleader on the first Atlanta Falcons cheerleading squad in 1966. I'd love to see a picture of her from back then. I know she would have been considered eye candy.

After Bible Study tonight I had some delicious birthday cake made for me by Majken. It was her spice cake with caramel icing. I think we might be through celebrating for awhile...at least with cake! I want to celebrate every day of life.
7 comments:
whoa - that was a long post!
Loved the pics from the wedding - beautiful bride!
Looks like I & J had a great party at your house!
Beautiful Granddogs you have - I must say, though, they don't look very much like Kelley's side of the family - does red hair run on Laura's side? ;)
Isabelle's card to you is sweet - Joesph's card, it cracks me up!
You were a bit snooty in your celebration destination - doesn't get much classier that Micky D's!
Cool that you have an artsy group of ladies to meet with. Should have save the pic for tomorrow though. ;)
eek!! That comment from "James" was really from me!! I had to log in under Daddy earlier to help him with something and forgot to log out!
Love your posts, Susan! Nice to see you're still celebrating. ;)
Dear LovingLife,
I so enjoy seeing wedding pix.
and Kids pix. and birthday pix.
and Dog pix. And pix of Husband and Wife who get to spend a special day together!
love,
sharing your view from a few states away
in
NE
oooops! I forgot one, I love pix of friends too!
love,
friends are unforgetable
(not only in NE)
Love that first pic of T&A!
I knew a Rhodesian Ridgeback once named Reggie. He loved to be with people. So while we were all giving thanks for pizza one evening, Reggie, who was snuggled up to our feet under the table decided to stand up and turn around... only he was taller than the table... and the pizza had to be rescued as it slid for the floor. Not small dogs! But nice temperament. :)
J's bday card cracked me up! Grab a Dew and it's all good!
ps- that All American Family niece of yours did that to me, too, once- and I was trying to figure out who on earth James was... ;)
Happy 61st!! i want to see your knitting project! Hope this is a wonderful year for you!!!!
Post a Comment