MIMISUSAN

Born a Kentucky babe, became a Georgia peach, a wife, a mommy and a grandmommy, but ALWAYS a Suth'n belle. Sugah, I shooah hope y'all enjoy mah rambl'n, bless yuh hahts! Membah now, cum back to see meh!

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Week 16 of 52




Another great meme brought to us by Carin at Forever In
Blue Jeans. Every Thursday post of picture of you with
a child, spouse, friend or even by yourself. If you are
thinking this challenge is too hard, then this is exactly
the challenge you need. Do you have thousands of pictures
and you are in none of them? How is that good to your
children or loved ones? It’s time you got in the picture,
you’ll be glad you did!


This picture was taken this morning for a before picture. Joseph with me 4-22-10



A during picture.



Another during picture.



The after picture. Joseph's Daddy and his cousin, Will, had both already gotten their summer buzz cuts, therefore it was a given that Joseph was itching to get his. He for sure was itching during the buzz process, enough so that he didn't have to be encouraged to hop in the shower!
PS: I just noticed the chocolate ice cream on J's face! He'd been enjoying that luscious product with his cousins, Elizabeth and Alexandria.

2 comments:

All American Family said...

Weird - in the "before" photo, I thought "wow, Joseph looks like Kelley", then, in the "after" photo, I though "wow, Joseph looks just like Tamara". Guess it's not really that weird since Tamara and Kelley are sis & bro but still. I don't see any evidence of Brendon in him! He looks as much like his Mom's family as my kids look like their Dad's family! No matter who Joseph looks like - he's one handsome little boy!

gkey said...

dear On the Barber scene,
Great set of haircut photos!
I can't decide if he is cuter before or after...He is just
cute either way.
We do the really short haircuts too in the Spring, it sure helps spot the ticks!
love,
lightening up
little boy
hair
in
NE