MIMISUSAN

Born a Kentucky babe, became a Georgia peach, a wife, a mommy and a grandmommy, but ALWAYS a Suth'n belle. Sugah, I shooah hope y'all enjoy mah rambl'n, bless yuh hahts! Membah now, cum back to see meh!

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

A little of this and a little of that..

...but a whole lot of pollen. Anything above a 120 is considered extremely high. Our count today is 5733. Every car is yellow. Today I traced three initials in the pollen on my back window to see how long it would take to be filled in with pollen. When I came back in 1 hour the initials were gone!

At the mall I saw a security car patrolling the parking lot. At least I think it was the security. The word on the front said ytiruces. What do they do, park in front of a mirror and read this?

Everyday Isabelle and Joseph ask me to read this blog's joke of the day to them. Last week the jokes centered around southernism. Sooo, sitting around the table Sunday evening I told Isabelle to share one of the new southernisms she had learned. Out of this sweet mouth came "I know what po white trash is now." Her parents thought they'd have to put me on restricted Internet access too! The difference in redneck, good ole boy and po white trash had been mentioned and she only shared part of it. Kids..you gotta love em!

I enjoyed looking at this picture today. It was taken 4 1/2 years ago. Boys will be boys (Kelley and Joseph)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tamara and Brendon will learn that there is plenty more to come!

gkey said...

Dear Lot-a-life,
I have never lived where there was pollen coming down like that. Uggh. That must be terrible for people with allergies!
Your photo from a few years ago is cute...can you hardly bear how fast it goes?
love,
little bits make the whole
in
NE