MIMISUSAN

Born a Kentucky babe, became a Georgia peach, a wife, a mommy and a grandmommy, but ALWAYS a Suth'n belle. Sugah, I shooah hope y'all enjoy mah rambl'n, bless yuh hahts! Membah now, cum back to see meh!

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Week 15 of 52

Another great meme brought to us by Carin at Forever In
Blue Jeans. Every Thursday post of picture of you with
a child, spouse, friend or even by yourself. If you are
thinking this challenge is too hard, then this is exactly
the challenge you need. Do you have thousands of pictures
and you are in none of them? How is that good to your
children or loved ones? It’s time you got in the picture,
you’ll be glad you did!


The word spath means late in German. It is also another name for the peace lily plant. Cameron S., who I see every Sun morning, doesn't run late (actually he's usually early). I can't call him a lily, but he is *cough, choke* peaceful! That cute little Minnesota girlfriend of his seems to make him "peaceful"!! :-) I horned in on Julia's limelight last Sun., just before he took her to the airport. He had a big smile on his face. Was it because she was leaving or because he had his arm around me?

Mr. Spath and me



Cameron and me

2 comments:

Drew's News said...

So now I know why Dad is always running LATE. :) It's all in the name. ;)

Cute pic. I'm sure he's smiling because he had his arm around you, what else could it possibly be? :) He's such a flirt.

Lani said...

You make a handsome couple. ;)