MIMISUSAN

Born a Kentucky babe, became a Georgia peach, a wife, a mommy and a grandmommy, but ALWAYS a Suth'n belle. Sugah, I shooah hope y'all enjoy mah rambl'n, bless yuh hahts! Membah now, cum back to see meh!

Thursday, April 8, 2010

EIGHT !!!

This beautiful baby boy..



...has turned eight! You'd think that by now I'd be used to the speed at which time flies, but it still amazes me!






Joseph got up early and opened his cards and presents! Just soooo very exciting to an eight year old (eighty year old too, I guess).



His choice of breakfast restraurants was the Waffle House. His menu selection? Why, double pancakes with chocolate chips of course! After about half the stack was gone he just couldn't do any more. Poor tummy was not feeling so well!



This is a misc. picture taken today. I love the look and scent of wisteria growing in the deep south.



Along with everything blooming comes the pollen. See the yellow coating on our back driveway? That is from the pine pollen.

4 comments:

gkey said...

Dear Gr'ma of the CUTE birthday boy,

My little guy is just 8 1/2. They would have a grand time together!
He is the youngest, and I know the feeling of thinking I ought to be used to this time-flying thing....but it still gets me all nostalgic every time the birthdays roll around.
Lovely photos by the way! I always enjoy the scenery ones too ..especially as I have only been through Georgia once a few years back and it was night.
love,
MamaofSix/Nana of 3
(and finding it goes even faster the 'second-time-around')
in
NE

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday to Joseph.
I think I'll bypass Facebook this time:)

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday to Joseph. I think I'll bypass Facebook this time:)

Ethel said...

happy birthday to Joseph! i love the drive! beautiful!!