MIMISUSAN

Born a Kentucky babe, became a Georgia peach, a wife, a mommy and a grandmommy, but ALWAYS a Suth'n belle. Sugah, I shooah hope y'all enjoy mah rambl'n, bless yuh hahts! Membah now, cum back to see meh!

Saturday, April 10, 2010

A Perfect TEN !

Our beautiful baby grand girl opened up a whole new world of love to her Papa and Mimi.

One year old Isabelle Kathryn



One decade old Isabelle Kathryn





We made lots of pictures on Isabelle's birthday because she spent the whole day with us. Joseph had only the morning with us, and then went with his family to see the great g'parents at their cabin in the N.C. mountains. I'll just put Isabelle's pictures on a slide show. We had gifts and cards in AM followed by her b'fast choice of eggs, sausage, grits, gravy and Biscuits. Lunchtime she was at the library and got to eat in the coffee shop there...chai tea and a sandwich. In the afternoon we went to see the horse show for a little while and then headed over to the obstacle course. We got home in time to set the dinner table with her choice of table scape, eat grilled brats and burgers, and a most luscious cake. YUM!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your grand-babies are growing up! They look like special ones, both of them.

Karen said...

Not that I'm rushing things, but this post made me anxious to be a grandma. :) I wish there could be the same one-on-one time with the kids now as I would have as a grandparent.
Isabel is very pretty! :)

Anita said...

I do love the breakfast of choice birthday tradition!