I didn't take a picture of the food, other than the cakes, but I grabbed my camera while it was still a quite house and took a picture of the stove top doing it's job. I fixed basmati rice and for "toppers" I cooked pinto beans with hot sausage and also navy beans. Of course cornbread.
Beans cooking. Enough left over for my daug/SIL and son/DIL to take home.

Chocolate cake with fresh strawberry icing. After making this pic I thought "why not put the rest of the icing on the sides?" Good decision!

Chocolate peanut butter cake, courtesy of my SIL

Singing Happy Birthday..kids didn't mind one bit stopping their dress up to come eat cake!

The youngest, Kate, can dress up too!
1 comment:
Hard to believe your Mom is 92! I wish I could have made it down to Madisonville for a couple days..... it was very tempting.
Post a Comment