MIMISUSAN
Born a Kentucky babe,
became a Georgia peach,
a wife, a mommy and a grandmommy,
but ALWAYS a Suth'n belle.
Sugah, I shooah hope y'all
enjoy mah rambl'n, bless yuh hahts!
Membah now, cum back to see meh!
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Monday chops
I've not gotten quite a month worth of meals featured yet, but I'm tired of "thinking" about what to cook that won't cause me to hang my head when I show the world the finished product. I'm not sure how much longer this food show will go on! The menu: pork chops, fried potatoes with onions, english peas, luscious fresh seedless grapes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You put my cobbled meals to shame with your lovely presentation and variety. And if only I would just eat those beautiful portions, I wouldn't have to worry about exercise. :)
That is one thing I don't make very often...porkchops, and my husband loves them...thanks for the fresh idea.
Thanks too for the comment yesterday.
Post a Comment